Full-Charge BookkeeperVine Dahlen PLLC
A family owned office specializing in a stable mix of owning and developing real-estate as well as a variety of other businesses is seeking a qualified Full-Charge Bookkeeper. This position will manage the daily bookkeeping functions along with assisting in general office administrative duties for the entire portfolio of properties and business interests. This position reports to the Director of Finance. The best candidate for this excellent opportunity will be highly organized, able to manage several projects simultaneously, and complete projects on time.
Proficiency and qualifications include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of accounting management (revenue recognition, bank account reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, credit card reconciliations and WIP reconciliations) for the entire portfolio of properties and business interests.
- Prepare internal financial statements on a monthly basis in QuickBooks
- Responsible for administrative duties which may include sorting the mail, digital and physical filing, collecting rent and/or other receivables from tenants, administering late payment notices, administration and management of third party vendor contracts, generating lease abstracts and reminders for pertinent information (i.e. lease expiration's), on-board newly acquired business interests into various software and accounting systems.
- Coordinate and/or participate in the flow of information to external CPA's and other pertinent vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- QuickBooks: Minimum 5 years experience
- QuickBooks Pro-Advisor/Certified Bookkeeper preferable
- Bookkeeping: 7-10+ years of well-rounded bookkeeping experience
- Commercial or residential real estate experience highly preferable
- Property management experience highly preferable
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Applications
- Office Management: 3+ years preferable
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Able to thrive in a minimally structured work environment
- Able to communicate effectively with owners, employees, customers, vendors and compliance authorities fostering consensus and cooperation
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Travel between Seattle and Ellensburg offices once or twice per month required
Job type: Full-time
Location: Ellensburg, WA
Salary and benefits: $20-28, health insurance and additional benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00 /hour.