Bus DriverThorp School District #400
Thorp School District #400 P.O. Box 150 Thorp, WA 98946.
Classified Position: Bus Driver
Supervisor: Transportation Supervisor
Under the direct supervision of the Transportation Supervisor, operates school buses safely under all types of weather conditions.
1. Operate a school bus in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington and the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
2. Service, inspect, fuel and clean school buses and related equipment as required.
3. Maintain control of student passengers as related to safety.
4. Report unsafe acts or conditions that require the attention of any person other than the driver.
5. Complete forms, records and reports as required.
6. Operate wheelchair lift and/or assist student loading and unloading from the school bus.
7. Interact effectively with students, parents, staff and public.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Possess a current CDL with school bus endorsement.
2. Possess current First Aid certificate.
Evaluation: Annually. To be completed by May 31.
Evaluator: Superintendent or Designee
Equal Opportunity Employer