Healthcare Quality Improvement SpecialistMERIT RESOURCE SERVICES
Healthcare Quality Improvement Specialist
Full Time - Annual salary range $40,000.00 to $54,000.00 / possible bonus for degrees.
High School Diploma (or GED) plus three years of experience working as a Healthcare Quality Improvement Specialist or an equivalent position.
Duties of the job:
- Understand and use the PDSA formal model for quality improvement.
- Develop meaningful performance measures at both an organizational and program/service level.
- Create quality goals to measure and improve upon.
- Design and implement a detailed measurement plan and data collection tools to measure performance.
- Analyze data and create impactful performance reports that conform to National Credentialing standards, valued based care with Managed Care Organizations and support quality improvement efforts.
- Design data and practices that will enable converting data into value based billings.
- Define specific timelines for improvement with identified opportunities.
- Provide a quarterly report on data measures.
- Prepare an effective marketing plan with input gathered from relevant stakeholders, such as the persons served, staff members, referral sources, and the board of directors.
- Create a marketing plan strategy that drives agency goals identified in our organization’s business and strategic plans, which supports our agency mission.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Dashboard reports and related software.
- Experience in the Substance Use Disorder and/or Healthcare field is preferred but not required.
- Passing Employment Drug Screen, Washington State Patrol Background Check and Reference Checks.
- Ability to travel to Kittitas, Yakima and Benton/Franklin Counties.