K-5 Music/Highly CapableKittitas School District
Kittitas School District is accepting applications for the following position: K-5 Music/Highly Capable.
For position information please contact Kittitas School District Administration Office 601 North Pierce St, Kittitas, WA 98934 (855)380-8844. You can access the Kittitas School District website at: www.ksd403.org and complete a certificated application.
Teaching Position Opening
Position: Elementary Music/Highly Capable Teacher starting 2019-20 school year
Position Description: For full job description contact Deena at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Education and Experience
1. Current Washington State Teaching Certificate with appropriate endorsement.
2. Appropriate educational preparation.
Preferred Education and Experience
Required Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities
1. Knowledge of applicable Washington State and Federal rules and regulations.
2. Knowledge of subject matter/course content relevant to assignment.
3. Knowledge of/and skills in using effective instructional strategies and practices.
4. Knowledge of/and skills in using various formative and summative assessments.
5. Ability to effectively address a wide range of academic and social needs including at-ric, cultural diversity, English language learners and special education students.
6. Skills in effective planning and implementation of lessons based upon state standards, district curriculum and student needs.
7. Skills in managing and promoting positive student behavior.
8. Knowledge and understanding of middle school philosophy
9. Ability to effectively meet developmental needs of middle school students..
10. Ability to interact and collaborate positively and effectively with parents, students, staff and administrators.
11. Skills and ability to communicate effectively with others.
12. Skills and abilities in organization, time management and record keeping.
13. Ability to operate technology devices and specific software programs.
14. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
15. Ability and commitment to strengthen job-related competencies.
16. Familiarity of instructional frameworks (i.e. Danielson, Marzano, etc.).
Salary: Based on KEA Schedule
Kittitas School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following employee(s) has been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
Civil Rights Coordinator: Rich Stewart, Superintendent, 855-380-8844, email@example.com; Title IX Coordinator: Austin Brothers, Dean of Students/AD, 855-380-8848, firstname.lastname@example.org; Section 504/ADA Coordinator: Ryan Hastings, Special Services Director, 855-380-8844, email@example.com. 601 N Pierce St. PO Box 599 Kittitas, WA 98934