2 Special Education Para-ProKittitas School District
2 Special Education Para-Pro Position Opening
POSITION: Special Education Para-Pro
HOURS: 6.5 per day
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position will be responsible for performing tasks related to the
monitoring and supervising of students on campus during the day including assisting with
1. High School Diploma or GED Preferred Education and Experience
1. Training in state core competencies.
1. Ability and desire to work with students.
2. Ability to read and interpret general business material.
3. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
4. Ability to effectively respond to questions from administrators, staff and students.
5. Ability to apply concepts of basic mathematics.
6. Ability to use technology to assist the teaching and learning process.
7. Ability to solve practical or complex problems and deal with a carites of concrete and abstract variables.
8. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
9. Ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times.
10. Ability to practice ethical and professional standards of conduct.
11. Ability to interact and work with students.
12. Ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, students.
13. Ability to know and follow health, safety and emergency procedures of the district.
14. Ability and skill in organizing tasks and duties.
15. Ability to use a computer.
16. Ability to follow instruction.
SALARY: $12.60 to $15.46 depending on experience (longevity with another school district within the state of WA)