Secondary PrincipalKittitas County School District
Kittitas School District is accepting applications for the following position: Secondary Principal
- Valid Washington State Principal*s Credentials for the appropriate school level.
- Master's degree in related field.
- Minimum of five years successful experience with similar responsibilities and instructional experience.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations related programs.
- Knowledge of program planning and development.
- Knowledge of the stages of child development and behavior.
- Knowledge of instructional procedures and practices, Danielson framework.
- Knowledge of safety practices and procedures, member of ESD Safety Committee.
- Knowledge of staff management (hiring, evaluating, training, supervision, etc.)
- Knowledge of budgeting and budget management; and supervise the use of funds.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations without diminished effectiveness.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to implement instructional procedures and practices.
- Ability to analyze situations to define issues and solutions.
- Ability to schedule training, meetings and events.
- Ability to be flexible in a variety of circumstances.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to operate computers and related software.
Salary: $97,951 annually depending on experience
Kittitas School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employee(s) has been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Civil Rights Coordinator: Rich Stewart, Superintendent, 855-380-8844; Title IX Coordinator: Austin Brothers, Dean of Students/AD, 855-380-8848; Section 504/ADA Coordinator: Tracy Arlt, Special Services Director, 855-380-8844