Service TechnicianHunterwood Technologies Ltd.
Hunterwood Technologies is a world leader in the design, fabrication, and manufacture of forage compactors. Hunterwood has been innovating forage compactors for more than 20 years and has proven experience in mechanical, electrical, automation and hydraulic design and fabrication. The company employs a staff of approximately 65 people all located in the Cochrane head office and performs work around the world in forage exporting regions including Australia, Europe, Africa, and the United States.
- Perform service, maintenance and troubleshooting of complex automated and dynamically controlled hydraulic systems and components.
- Perform installation, commissioning and optimization of customer owned equipment.
- Provide customer training of the equipment for machine operators and maintenance staff.
- Provide phone/online support and troubleshooting of customer equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of hydraulic systems and fluid power High mechanical aptitude.
- Good understanding of PLC's, Ladder Logistics and control systems.
- Experience with hydraulic/electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Sound understanding of electrical design.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
The ideal candidate should possess any of the following educational backgrounds or similar with appropriate experience: *Mechanical Engineer, Hydraulic Fluid Power Engineer, Millwright, Mechanic, Electrician Applicants for this position must be able to travel internationally, possess a valid passport, valid driver's license, and travel up to 50+% of the time. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Hunterwood wishes to thank everyone for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.