The Daily Record Looking for a motivated individual with experience in customer service and sales to expand our advertising team. The Advertising Representative works with people and businesses to increase sales and build their brands. We provide an array of marketing solutions, from print to digital.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to absorb, retain, and relay information, written and verbal.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn industry-specific software.
- Independently motivated and capable of self-management.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Outgoing, friendly, and approachable personality.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Full-time, Monday-Friday; $2,500 - $4,200 monthly, dependent on commission. This position offers medical, dental, and group benefits, along with a 401K plan and Paid-Time-Off.
The Daily Record is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.