Procurement and Supply Specialist 1Cwu Accounts Payable
CWU Procurement & Supply Specialist 1 - Central Stores: Responsible for procurement functions for the trades and other CWU departments. Includes purchasing materials, equipment, supplies and services of a specialized or complex nature in accordance with prescribed purchasing regulations and procedures.
CWU is an AA/EEO/Title IX/Veteran/Disability Employer.
- Relevant purchasing, inventory or warehouse experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (or similar) software.
- Experience interpreting policies and procedures.
- OR any combination of education or experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Associates or bachelor's degree in related discipline, such as business or retail management.
- Experience with Washington State purchasing rules and regulations.
- Experience with using a ProCard.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.)
- Accountability/Dependability: Accepts responsibility for quality of own work; acknowledges and corrects mistakes. Shows up on time, meets standards, deadlines and work schedules.
- Judgement: Makes timely, informed decisions. Analyzes options and determines appropriate course of action.
- Teamwork: Promotes cooperation and mutual support to achieve goals. Encourages participation and mutual support.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Responds positively to changing business needs and responsibilities. Adapts approach and methods to achieve results; recovers quickly from setbacks and finds alternatives.
- Commitment to Diversity: Recognizes the value of diversity and helps create environment that supports and embraces diversity.
Name: Brooke Richardson
Title: Program Support Supervisor 2
Phone: (509) 963-2059