Fiscal Analyst 3 - Accounts Payable/Contracts #2890Central Washington University
CWU Fiscal Analyst 3 (Job ID 2890)
Compensation: $3,758/month up to $4,929/month.
CWU is an AA/EEO/TitleIX/ Veteran/Disability Employer.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business administration, computer science, economics, or closely related field.
- Progressively responsible experience in a complex accounts payable position.
- Experience working in an ERP system.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and Outlook or similar software systems.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures independently and use judgement and discretion to act when precedent does not exist.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, persuasively, tactfully, and confidently with all levels within an organization.
- Experience communicating established policies and procedures to faculty, staff, and the general public, including those that require extensive interpretation.
- OR applicable combination of education or experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Master's Degree.
- Experience working in Higher Education.
- Experience working with state travel regulations and processing travel reimbursements in an ERP system.
- Experience testing ERP systems.
- Experience creating and establishing procedures and documentation of processes.
- Experience working in PeopleSoft version 9.0 or higher.
- Experience working with a Pcard program and system.
Accountability/Dependability: Accepts responsibility for quality of own work; acknowledges and corrects mistakes. Shows up on time, meets standards, deadlines and work schedules.
Judgement: Makes timely, informed decisions. Analyzes options and determines appropriate course of action.
Teamwork: Promotes cooperation and mutual support to achieve goals. Encourages participation and mutual support.
Adaptability/Flexibility: Responds positively to changing business needs and responsibilities. Adapts approach and methods to achieve results; recovers quickly from setbacks and finds alternatives.
Commitment to Diversity: Recognizes the value of diversity and helps create environment that supports and embraces diversity.