Anderson Hay & Grain
Anderson Hay & Grain Production Support (Day & Night Shift) Regular
Full-Time Anderson Hay & Grain, Ellensburg, WA, US
Salary Range: $15.00 to 17.00 Hourly
Anderson Hay & Grain is seeking sweepers for the hay press production area. Typical 12-hour shifts, 4:00 am - 4:00 pm and 4:00 pm - 4:00 am; Monday-Friday some Saturdays:
- Cut/pull twine from bales and sort bales for quality.
- Operate De-stacker.
- Sweep/process chaff.
- Clean floor & machine.
- Empty Chaff bins with a forklift as trained.
- Assist press operator and Press supervisors.
- Support any other duties as necessary.
- Past agricultural/manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform work in a safe manner and follow directions with little supervision.
- Extended hours to include weekends if needed
- Work environment in and around a variety of equipment including powered industrial equipment, packaging equipment, and hay presses.
- Environment may be dusty as a result of processing hay and grain species.